- Meeting with head division to determine the company’s current and future needs.
- Determining whether the current system can be upgraded or if a new system needs to be installed.
- Providing the company with design ideas and schematics.
- Project managing the design and implementation of the system.
- Meeting with the software developers to discuss the system software needs.
- Troubleshooting systems issues as they arise.
- Overseeing all the moving parts of the system integration.
- Measuring the performance of the upgraded or newly installed system.
- Training staff on system procedures
- Providing the company with post-installation feedback.
- Good interpersonal skill and communication
- Experience in multiple operating systems such as UNIX, Windows Server, AS/400, or z/OS
- Experience with platform virtualization ( VMwareESX / VSphere )
- Knowledge and familiar in RDBMS solution such as Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, and MySQL
- Familiar with troubleshooting system and reading logs
- Having good analysis and understanding on system architecture
- Good networking knowledge (OSI Network layers, TCP/IP)
- Basic knowledge in audit requirements and security policies