- Meeting with head division to determine the company’s current and future needs.
- Determining whether the current system can be upgraded or if a new system needs to be installed.
- Providing the company with design ideas and schematics.
- Project managing the design and implementation of the system.
- Meeting with the software developers to discuss the system software needs.
- Troubleshooting systems issues as they arise.
- Overseeing all the moving parts of the system integration.
- Measuring the performance of the upgraded or newly installed system.
- Training staff on system procedures
- Providing the company with post-installation feedback.