- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs on our Android Application.
- Work with backend developers to build new features and integrations.
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages of Kotlin or Java and Android SDK
- Experience in Android framework (PhoneGap, Nativescript, Ionic, etc)
- Sample portfolio of released applications on the Google PlayStore (Android market) is a plus
- FamiIiar with Library and API
- Familiar with OOP design principles
- Experience in back-end software development using languages such as Ruby, Python, PHP,Java
- Experience designing and developing client applications in Java.
- FamiIiar with Sensor and push notification
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with code versioning tools GIT
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts, algorithms, and design patterns (MVC,MWM or MVP)
- Experience with agile (Scrum, Kanban) software development is a plus.
- Experience using agile tools such as CU,jenkins, gitHub,Agile Tools (JIRA, Confluence), Pushwoosh, Firebase,MySQL, Splunk,AuthO, Redis,Node.JS,WCMS,Google Analytics, GTM