Web Developer Role:
Responsible for developing websites and modify cms based website to meet customer expectation. Willing to work on tight deadlines.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Manage projects from start to finish following project management methodology. The activities or actions include define scope of work and resources. Prepares work schedule. Identifies resources required based on the nature of work and for effective execution;
- Identifying risks and issues to project quality, timelines, or scope;
- Escalating appropriate risks and issues to technical leads, practice managers, managing partners or client project managers;
- Creating and distributing project status updates to clients and team members, by any means.
- Following project closeout procedures including confirming client acceptance of final deliverables and ensuring documentation is uploaded to internal repository;
- Accurate and timely team hours reporting internally and to clients;
- Maintain appropriate internal and external networks.
General Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree Any discipline.
- Min 1 years previous experienced as Web Developer